ELIGIBILITY FOR HOSTEL ADMISSION AND ADMISSION PROCESS
1. Only MAE students are eligible to take admission in the MAE hostels.
2. The admission is given on the first come first basis as per availability of room.
3. The students having backlog courses will have Second choice in hostel admission. The students having 5 and more backlog courses (including dropped courses) are not eligible for hostel admission.
4. The hostel admission fee is accepted by Demand Draft (Nationalize bank only) in favour of MAEER’s Hostel Account, payable at Pune
5. The hostel authorities will have an absolute discretion to reject any application for admission without assigning any reason whatsoever.
6. Admission form will be collected after confirmation of his/her college admission by producing proof of institute admission from the boys’ hostel.
7. Duly filled admission form should be submitted with following documents.
• Two photos
• Proof of college admission
• Demand Draft
• Students & parents undertaking
• Medical fitness certificate (MD Doctor)
8. Hostel admission will be valid till examination over of the academic year
9. At the time of admission the student is to be accompanied by his/her parents and also any local guardian who will take the responsibility of the students.
10. Admission to Hostel cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
11. For readmission, a student will have to apply for admission before 31st May of each year. The student failing to apply for readmission will forfeit his claim on the seat in the Hostel